Monday, October 24, 2016

Zone Conference - October 24, 2016

Man this week was awesome!
 
So we had a big meeting with a ton of missionaries this week, I think there were like 20 of us there. It was great because I got to see guys I had served around in Ladysmith and some of my former companions Elder Razafindrakoto and Elder Chapo. It's always great to see people you shared great experiences with. Its crazy because soon Elder Raza goes home so I will be an orphan.
 
At this meeting we got to hear from our mission president, President Thompson and his wife, also a General Authority was there, his name is Elder Palmer from New Zealand, his wife spoke as well.

They gave some great talks about missionary work and how we can be more effective in everything we do. It was great to hear their opinions on things and how we can do better.

Besides that though the week was the same as always, teaching investigators and helping them progress in the gospel. Its so much fun to get to know all the different people I meet here and become part of their lives if only for a short time.
 
This next week will be 7 months which is crazy, its weird not to be the young guy anymore but its very nice at the same time haha.
 
I love you all and hope you have a great week this week.
 
Elder Knutsen
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment