Monday, October 3, 2016

Goodbye - Oct. 3, 2016

So this week was great, and sad at the same time.

We found out Saturday night that Elder Chapo would be leaving and I would be getting a new companion, who's name is Elder Ophiyo from Uganda. He is very old on mission like 23 months old so I'm excited to be with him so I can learn from him and keep becoming a better missionary.

So Tuesday we had a great day, it rained and at night the power was off in parts of Umlazi (they do it on purpose) so we sat in a couple houses only lit by a candle.

Wednesday we had a training meeting with our whole zone. its always cool to meet together and talk and figure out what we can be doing better, we have some great zone leaders.

Thursday was just another day of good apps, the weather was super nice that day.

Friday was great because it was the day that 6 months ago I got to South Africa, its so hard to believe that it has already been six months, 1/2 a year! it kinda blew my mind.

Saturday we went to a unveiling, which is pretty much just a little ceremony they have when they reveal someones tombstone, then we got some great food afterwards. Then later that night we got the transfer news.

Sunday was cool because it was some missionaries last Sunday on mission, they get to pick where they go for church their last week and Umlazi W is a very common place so we got to talk to some guys who right now are flying back home.

today we didn't do to much, I went and got a sweet new haircut from a guy from India, but besides that we didn't do much!

I'll tell you about my new comp next week.

I hope you all have a great week and I love you all!

Elder K

No comments:

Post a Comment