Monday, May 30, 2016

May 23, 2016 - Time is flying!


Hello Everyone!

This week went by so fast! Its crazy to think that today is the start of week 6 in the transfer. I'm almost halfway done with training. At the end of this week I will have been out for 2 months! time goes by so fast. This week we didn't do anything to crazy, nothing like the waterfall last week. 

If anyone is curious about the animals I have seen, prepare to be disappointed. I have seen some Zebras, Impalas and one monkey. there is a game park close to us that we might go to on a different P-Day. 

We had exchanges with the zone leaders on Thursday which was fun. Its always nice to get to know other missionaries. Today we had to do a lot of cleaning because house inspections are this week. after we email we have to go wash our car. it get so dirty from driving on all the dirt roads out in the villages around Ladysmith. 

Im having so much fun. thanks for all the emails everyone sent me. I hope you all have a great week.

Love, Elder Knutsen

No comments:

Post a Comment