Monday, May 30, 2016

May 16, 2016 - What a week!

Hello everyone!

Man this has been a long week! It had some big ups and downs. Last Monday we went to this huge waterfall like I told you guys about. it had to be over 200 feet tall. It was so cool to hike around there. 





It has been so nice too have the car back this week. it has really helped us get from one app to the next. 

I had to take a little driving test on Tuesday but apparently I did great. It was just with Elder Taylor who is the senior couple who is in Ladysmith. 

We had 2 more baptisms this last Sunday. It was fantastic. It feels like our hard work is really paying off. Their names are Nokubongwa and Zendile. It has been so awesome to help them be ready to get baptized. They both asked me to baptize them so that was really awesome. We have a couple other people that are almost ready to be baptized so that is super exciting. Its so much fun to get to know these people and help them.

                                 




My zulu has been getting even better. One of the members of the branch wrote down some things for me to practice saying. I can read a couple of words in zulu now too. Its so awesome to experince these people and their culture. 

I hope everyone has a great week back home.

Love you all,

Elder Knutsen













No comments:

Post a Comment