Sunday, May 1, 2016

March 30, 2016

I had to rush to end my email I just sent to everyone because I had to meet with President Asheton. Him and his wife are super awesome. He used to love football but now that he has served a mission in New Zealand and SA he loves rugby. We talked about sports during my interview and he said I'm going to have to give the Africans a lesson about Triple Jump. I woke up at about 3 am this morning and couldnt get back to sleep. I guess that's just how jet lag is. They really like their sausage here. We had one that looked like a braught last night and a hot dog this morning. One of my roommates is Elder Wolfgramm, He's like 6 3 250, he said this morning hes gonna be 150 after how "interesting" the food has been so far. It was funnier in person. We had an egg this morning that looked like rubber. Anyways I hope you guys have a good rest of the week.
Love you,
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment