Monday, May 30, 2016

May 9, 2016 - A week of travel!

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone had a great week last week. I did a lot of traveling. Wednesday morning I rode to Newcastle with the 3 other missionaries who I live with. Then that afternoon we drove to Durban. it took us about 4 hours to drive there. In Durban we had a ton of meetings. we got to the church where we were meeting at 10 am and didn't leave till 7pm. it was so long. but Durban is such a beautiful city. It was nice to be able to see the ocean again. We got home on Friday around 8pm. It was like a little missionary vacation. We had a lot of fun. it was so nice to get to talk to my family on Sunday night. I love them so much. today we got our car back! it is so nice to be able to drive again and not walk. we are driving to this huge waterfall today to go hiking so look forward to pictures and video next Monday. I now can greet people in Zulu. Hopefully by the time I get home ill be an expert haha. I hope everyone has a great week this week.

love you all,
Elder Knutsen

No comments:

Post a Comment