Monday, July 18, 2016

Merry Muslim Christmas - July 12, 2016

These past couple days have been crazy! Transfer time always is. So about an hour ago I picked up my new companion named Elder Smith. Im excited to get to know him more. 

So this week on Wednesday we went with a guy from our branch to some of his friends house who are Muslim, Ramadan had just ended so we had a giant feast with them, our member described it to us like Muslim Christmas haha. The food was so good also, it was all Indian food and some of it was so hot I thought my lips were going to fall off haha, but it tasted so good! I talked to a guy from Pakistan for like 30 minuets and it was so cool to be able to talk to him about different things. we laughed and had a good time talking. 

Then this last monday we went hiking with the missionaries we live with and members of their branch. we stared around 9:00 and got back around 13:00 It was to far but there weren't really trails and it was up this huge mountain. we took a ton of sweet pictures but I forgot to bring my camera today so you will have to wait till next week. I took this one picture where my legs are hanging off this cliff that is like a 500 foot drop. its a sweet picture but it was super scary to take because there was literally nothing beneath me. It was so much fun!

Thats pretty much all for this week! Today starts a new chapter of my mission so I am super excited to work with Elder Smith!

Have a great week, I love you all!

Elder Knutsen

No comments:

Post a Comment