Wednesday, July 6, 2016

June 20, 2016



HI everyone,

So this was one of the less exciting weeks i have had since ive been here. On Tuesday our Mission president came to say good bye because he goes home at the end of june and then we get a new mission president. That was fun because we got to see a couple other missionaries. Then on Thursday I got to go up for a day to a township called Ozewni. I traded companions for the day with one of the missionaries up there. it actually was the zone leaders (the guys in charge of us)  who we did an exchange with so I got to be zone leader for a day haha. That was cool to see a different place and meet people I had never met before. It was a big holiday called youth day on thursday so while I was up there we got to go to a party which had some really good food. those were the highlights of my week this week. One thing that is cool is this coming sunday we are hoping to have two people baptized so that always is cool thing to see and I get to baptize one of those people so look forward to more pictures. Next monday I may be going to the Drakensburg Mts With my whole zone so look forward to pictures of that too. Then on july 6th we have to go to Durban again. It makes these last couple weeks of this transfer go so fast. its crazy that today is the start of week 4 and at the end of this transfer I get a new companion. Im looking forward to all this stuff we have planned. Love you all and hope you have a great week.

Elder Knutsen

No comments:

Post a Comment