Monday, January 23, 2017

Life's Good - January 16, 2017

So as you can guess from the subject, life is good right now. Things are going as well right now as they have been my whole mission. We have people to teach, people coming to church, and people ready to be baptized.

My companionship is great, Elder Agabu and I are getting along great, probably as well as I have gotten along with any companion so far. It's a bummer he goes home at the end of this transfer so I will lose a friend I've made.

The members here are awesome, they are giving us people to teach and love for us to come and visit them. They always are so kind to us and we have a great time with them.

Church attendance is improving, this week we had 47 people there compared to 34 last week. Also we had 8 investigators at church which was super exciting, everyone is being fellow shipped and loves coming each week. We should be having 3 or 4 people getting baptized on February 5th, which is always super exciting.

I want to thank everyone who wrote me letters for my Christmas box, opening and reading them was so special to me, I miss you all and love the kind words you wrote to me.

I love you all and hope you have a great week

Elder K
 
Attached are some of the views here in Molweini.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment