Monday, January 23, 2017

Another one bites the dust - January 23, 2017

Yooooo so it's super crazy that this week I will hit 10 months on mission! It feels super weird to be this old because it still feels like just yesterday that I left home.

This week was another great one just like all my weeks in Molweni have been. Things are going great here, we have tons of people to teach, tons of people coming to church (we had 9 this week) and tons of people ready to be baptized! My companion and I are getting along great and I could not ask for things to be better!

Today we went on a sweet hike and had a braai (bbq) it was so much fun, it was just the 6 missionaries in my district who went so we had a blast spending time together.

This week we had exchanges with my district leader who is Elder Smith - my former companion! It was great to be with him again for a day, it actually was more than that because we swapped comps on Monday night and didn't swap back until Wednesday morning.

I'm sorry I don't have much to say today, just know that I am super happy and I love being on mission!

I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Elder K
 





 

1 comment: