Thursday, January 12, 2017

Happy New Year - January 2, 2017

Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone had a great holiday!

So the new area is awesome! I have an awesome comp, an awesome house, and an house branch! I'm super happy right now, I think the happiest I have been for my whole mission right now. Life is just great.

Molweni is an awesome place, its super small but its actually kind of nice. It's not nearly as busy and loud as Umlazi. Its up on top of the huge hills/mountains. Its super beautiful. I have to try to take some pictures of the views.

Molweni is a smaller branch of about 40 people. We meet in a school. It's a great place though an the area is really ready to have some great missionary work done.

I love you all and hope you have a great week.

Elder K

 Me with my new comp - Elder Agabu

No comments:

Post a Comment