Thursday, January 12, 2017

1 week left - December 19, 2016

It's so crazy that this Sunday is Christmas! It seems like just yesterday I had just gotten my misison call and was just starting to prepare to leave, now I have been out for almost 9 months, my how time flies!
This last week went rather fast, missionary work has been pretty tough lately because December here is the party month, people are always going to the beach or out of town so it has been tough to nail down appointments with people. this week we are changing our tactics and are doing a bunch of service this week, we did some this morning and have more planned for Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Hopefully it will help people feel of our and our Saviors love for them.
On Saturday we had our huge mission Christmas party, there was about 50 missionaries there, it was a ton of fun to see some of the friends I have made on mission. because our mission is so big they have to have a second party tomorrow for the rest of the missionaries on the other side of the mission so I didn't get to see some people. If you would like to see pictures you can go to ldssouthafricadurban.blogspot.com , It's blog run by our mission president and his wife and they post pictures there all the time so it makes up for my lack of sending pictures home.
I hope everyone has a great Christmas,
I love you all
Elder Knutsen

No comments:

Post a Comment