Monday, August 1, 2016

Best week ever - July 25, 2016

Hello everyone!
 
Man this week was awesome, Even though everything didn't always go according to plan I think it was one of my best weeks on mission. 
 
We were able to get quite a few new investigators this week, like 6 new ones which was great so we have about 12 people we are teaching currently. We also now have 7 people on baptism date which should all be baptized on the 14th and the 21st of August. It would be sweet if we were able to accomplish that. 
 
So the biggest problem we have with our investigators is that they dont come to church. lots of people dont have cars here and some people walk an hour to church so its not the easiest thing for people here. But this week we had 8 investigators at church! it was so awesome. I was giving a talk and one of the guys we are teaching walked in and I barely could control myself when I saw him walk through the door. 
 
We are just working super hard here in Ladysmith and the area is on fire right now. Even when we get "bunked" ( appointments fall through) we are able to find new people to teach. its actually hard to be able to give everyone enough time during the week and hopefully we can just keep getting even more people to teach.
 
Last night we had a HUGE storm. tons of lightning and thunder which I love, oh and the most rain I have seen in a long time. It felt like a late fall Washington day which was great. Today also just has been rainy all day too which has felt nice. 
 
We are going to Durban again next week, literally every month since Ive been here we have had to go there. Its alot of fun to go there though because you get to see the amazing beaches and all the friends I have made so far.
 
I think thats about it for me this week! I look forward to all the things Elder Smith and I have planned for this coming week.
 
Have a great week and I love you all,
 
Elder Knutsen

No comments:

Post a Comment