Thursday, March 16, 2017

Nothing New - February 20, 2017

So this last week was a really low key one, not to much really happened.

We have one of our investigators preparing to be baptized on March 5th which we are super excited about! It always feels good to get baptisms and our President has a goal of 2 baptisms every week for every companionship, which is pretty tough but we working to get there. We have a couple people slowly progressing towards baptism and we are lucky that we keep finding people prepared to hear the gospel. One thing that is working well for us is helping part member families become full member families. There is a less active family where the father is not a member but he wants to learn so we have started teaching them and the mother who is a member is really excited about the chance to go be sealed in the temple.

Today we went hiking in the pouring rain, it kinda felt like I was home today. Like it was a typical Washington all day except it's summer here which makes it kind of weird. There is a tropical storm passing through Mozambique which is right next to South Africa and it's sending some heavy rain this side but not too much besides that. It's supposed to rain everyday this week which will be quite different from Saturday when it was 95, super humid, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky.

Besides that things are great. I love my companion Elder Parsons, he is a super awesome dude! we are getting along super well.

I love you all and hope you have a great week

Elder Knutsen

1 comment:

  1. Dr OSUN IS INDID A HELPER 100% GUARANTEED

    My name is George Dickerson I am from Colfax , I am 57 years old , I am so happy and yo’all need to be happy too, I contacted Dr Osun for lucky winning numbers first week of this years 2018 , he gave me IALOTTERY NUMBERS and I won ONE MILLION DOLLARS (1,000,000 )it was like a dream , I have never had such amount all my life , Thank you Dr Osun , yo’all out there please stop wasting time and contact Dr Osun for help , he’s line is open 24/7 he will definitely help you , he has helped many of us .


    Web: https://faithfullovespell4.wixsite.com/drosun


    His Email: faithfullovespell@yahoo.com

    Phone: +2347035519489

    ReplyDelete