Thursday, March 16, 2017

11 months - February 27, 2017

So it's super crazy that March starts on Wednesday... It feels like I was just at home getting ready but now I have almost been out for 1 Year! It blows my mind how fast time moves when you are enjoying things.

This week was a pretty boring week because me and my comp were a little sick, he had a super bad migraine and I had a cold from Thursday till now. It slows us down but doesn't stop us!

So this coming Sunday we are having a baptism which will be super exciting. It's for a mother who's daughter passed away in a car accident about a year ago, the gospel has really helped her find peace and joy and she is looking forward to going to the temple to do work for her daughter and other family members.

This week we also have interviews with our mission president and are attending zone conference which will be nice. It's always good to learn and grow and become better. We also we get to see other missionaries who we don't see all that often.

For P-day today we went paint balling which was super fun, but I also got shot right in the throat, I hardly noticed though because we were playing capture the flag and I had the flag almost to the base but then I got shot and was more frustrated about not winning the game than the pain so it wasn't until we finished that I really noticed it.

Mission is awesome though and I have learned and grown so much, it really is the best thing you could ever do.

I love you all and hope you have a great week.

Elder Knutsen

5 comments:

  1. Dr OSUN IS INDID A HELPER 100% GUARANTEED

    My name is George Dickerson I am from Colfax , I am 57 years old , I am so happy and yo’all need to be happy too, I contacted Dr Osun for lucky winning numbers first week of this years 2018 , he gave me IALOTTERY NUMBERS and I won ONE MILLION DOLLARS (1,000,000 )it was like a dream , I have never had such amount all my life , Thank you Dr Osun , yo’all out there please stop wasting time and contact Dr Osun for help , he’s line is open 24/7 he will definitely help you , he has helped many of us .


    Web: https://faithfullovespell4.wixsite.com/drosun


    His Email: faithfullovespell@yahoo.com

    Phone: +2347035519489

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete