Monday, December 12, 2016

The Flu - December 5, 2016

Hello everyone!
So this week was an interesting one. Things got slightly better this week but I got super sick this weekend. It was probably the sickest I have been in my whole life too, I wont go into detail but lets just say it was not fun.
We taught some good lessons and found some good people this week. December here though is really tough for missionary work because everyone goes out to party and drink and nobody is ever home because everyone gets time off work. Its the start of summer here so the weather is super hot too.
I want to thank everyone for emails this week. I'm super sorry if I forgot to reply to you but I read everything that was sent and loved all of it.
I'm still kind of sick and my brain isn't quite working well, so this email will be kinda short but just know that I love you all and hope you have a great week.
Elder Knutsen

No comments:

Post a Comment